Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Update for the challenge

Today did not go very well.  I did not go to sleep until 5 am this morning though part of that time was finishing one book and starting a new book.  Then when I did get up I was easily distracted, watched a movie with my brother, watched some TV, basically I was avoiding studying.

In the end I read an additional 4 hours and 30 minutes, worked on the blog/social for 30 minutes and listened to a total of 1 hour and 44 minutes of my audio book while I studied.

So my grand total time is: 17 hours and 20 minutes.  Much less then last year but I slept a lot more this year.  Hopefully next year I can get at least 24 hours in but I might be in the same situation with it being the weekend before finals.  Yet, I might be also on co-op only working Monday-Friday and can devote the weekend to reading.....

2 comments:

  1. You gave a lot of time to reading and should be proud of yourself. (Says your MotherReader.) Sometimes the stars don't align to make it perfect, but you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please check in at the Finish Line post, all official-like? Also did you have a RIF donation? Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete