Friday, June 3, 2011

48 Hour Book Challenge

Its the weekend before finals and I am doing an insane thing and participating in the 48 hour reading challenge.  My books are all picked, will be heading to the store for some snacks.  My start time will be 10 PM tonight and end time will be 10PM Sunday. 

The rules straight forward read as much as you can and you get one audio book (official rules on the link).  However, because it is the weekend before finals and I have to study I have set up a few rules for myself.  I have to get at least 10-12 hours of sleep in this 48 hour period.  Except for tonight for every hour I put into reading I have to do one hour of studying.  During this hour I will be listening to an audio book unless I am actually reading a textbook and I plan on counting that time.

So I am off to the store and then off to reading.....

1 comment: